Inspiration/Story Behind This Product
This beautiful inlay art is a dying art of Agra,India the artisans those make this beautiful art are the descendants of those families who built the Tajmahal in 17 century Tajmahal is a monument of love & and one of the seven wonders in the world you can easily see the artwork done with the same technique on the walls of the Tajmahal.
1. We welcome your personalization request (custom request) as per your size, shape and design but you have to pay spare money.
2. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
3. This is only table top which does not include any wooden, iron, marble legs/base/stand if you like to buy marble, iron, or wooden legs/base/stand you need to spend spare money for it.
4. Marble inlay handicrafts & other natural marble products are handmade products, colors of semiprecious stones & marble used may slightly vary from the image shown.
5. Equipment & accessories are used only for photography purpose which do not ship with the product.
6. We are unable to ship to a PO Box address & for Russia, Brazil country we need firm entity name or business name parcel will not go to individuals name. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.
7. Logo is not part of the product. It is used to protect our product Design.