Obelisk, tapered monolithic pillar, originally erected in pairs at the entrances of ancient Egyptian temples. The Egyptian obelisk was carved from a single piece of stone, usually red granite from the quarries at Aswan.
Obelisks were set in pairs, at the entrances of temples, and to some Old Kingdom tombs and closely related to the cult of the Sun God Ra also known as Atum. Obelisks symbolized the stability and the creative force of Atum. Obelisks were believed to act as magical protection to the monuments such as temples and tombs.
1. We welcome your personalization request (custom request) as per your size, shape and design but you have to pay spare money.
2. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
3. Marble inlay handicrafts & other natural marble products are handmade products, colors of semiprecious stones & marble used may slightly vary from the image shown.
4. Equipment & accessories are used only for photography purpose which do not ship with the product.
5. We are unable to ship to a PO Box address & for Russia, Brazil country we need firm entity name or business name parcel will not go to individuals name. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.
6. Logo is not part of the product. It is used to protect our product Design.