About Agate Stone
Agate is a rock consisting primarily of cryptocrystalline silica, chiefly chalcedony, alternating with microgranular quartz. It is characterized by its fineness of grain and variety of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of host rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.
1. We welcome your personalization request (custom request) as per your size, shape and design but you have to pay spare money.
2. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
3. Agate handicrafts & other natural agate products are handmade products, colors of agate stones may slightly vary from the image shown.
4. Equipment & accessories are used only for photography purpose which do not ship with the product.
5. We are unable to ship to a PO Box address & for Russia, Brazil country we need firm entity name or business name parcel will not go to individuals name. If you have any query please feel free to contact us.
6. Logo is not part of the product. It is used to protect our product Design.